Hey there, I'm Breanna! I'm a Health Coach, Certified Health Education Specialist, and MPH professional.
Most days you can find me reading a book, shopping for antiques, buying overpriced coffee at a local shop, or watching a true-crime documentary on Netflix.
I am mostly known for walking too fast, devouring cheesecake, and asking too many questions.
I teach people who want to grow their knowledge and understanding of health and fitness.
I coach people who are yearning to live a healthier life, but need a partner to provide accountability and motivation.
I remind them that achieving well-being is about thriving within your own life circumstances - finding a balance that works for you.
If you're dying to hear more, here are five things you may not know about me.
1. I'm the oldest of four girls; there is nine years between me and my youngest sister.
2. I don't like sweet or unsweet tea. I know, I know - how 'unAmerican' of me.
3. I love researching genealogy: I have nearly 13 years of experience under my belt. (I'm related to President Harry Truman!)
4. I've moved once a year for the last five years since graduating high school in 2012.
5. I took piano lessons from the age of 5 up until I was about 15.
Still here? Let's connect!